We are pleased to offer a rare 77MW 50Hz GE FRAME 6-6FA GAS Turbine Power Plant for you with short running hours and a very attractive price.
The GAS Turbine was manufactured by GE in 2011 and the purpose of this power plant was said to be used as an emergency generator in response to the Japanese tsunami, but it was no longer used. So, it is now for sale.
This power plant has surprisingly had a very short running hours of less than 1,000 hours.
This plant stopped its duty, and was dismantled 4 years ago, and has been preserved in storage places.
Therefore, it is ready for delivery and buyer’s inspection in the sites.
Maker: GE International Inc.
Model: GE FRAME 6-6FA(PG6111) gas turbine
Year of production: 2011
Total Running Hours: less than 1,000 hours
Price: 7 950 000$
Catalog per customer request
And here some FAQ:
AA) What is the conservation status of all the equipment? What kind of preservation was applied to the equipment?
- Please refer to the attached site preservation photos while they were unpacking some of the unit and its auxiliaries to check the conditions.
BB) Export full packing list
- Please refer to the attached export full packing list for your reference.
CC) In the packing list cables are not mentioned, are they not supplied?
- Please refer to the packing list of cables. This should be checked again in the site inspection.
DD) Are there drawing and specifications available?
- Yes, these are available and will be provided.
EE) What kind of certifications of the machines, auxiliaries and instrumentation are available?
- There may be some but I don't have the list now. These also should be checked in the site inspection.
If you are interested in buying this stock offer or you have any questions feel free to contact us.